Monday, January 3, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday...skewers and picks!!!

Happy New Year...in a muffin tin! 
I used stars and snowflakes for January and the New Year celebration and a couple hearts to bring in the next holiday!
I love today's theme...skewers and picks!!!
In the back, he has colby jack stars and mini pepperoni skewers and star sandwiches on little red squares (Hobby Lobby).
In the middle is a row of cheddar snowflakes. 
In the front he has blueberries and apples on heart picks (a friend gave me these...a box of 100 from Dollar Tree...check on their back wall by all the kitchen tools!)
and marshmallows on a couple white Christmas leaf picks (Target)
Happy and Healthy eating in the new year!
If you want to join in or just check out some fabulous ideas, click here
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

7 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Cute tin! I saw those blueberries and immediately thought, "Blueberries! I want blueberries!" They look so tasty.

Unknown said...

You did an awesome job with the skewers. I love the berries too.

lisa9999 said...

Great tin. I am having trouble getting some longer picks here in the UK.

Robbins Zoo said...

YUM!!! I'm pretty sure my 3 year old was jealous of your tin.. she just walked by and saw the picture. "Mummy. Who's wunch is DAT!?!?!" LOL
Happy New Year!

SnoopyGirl said...

You lunch is both cute and yummy! I would loved to have eaten it! Happy New Year!

Melissa said...

Count me as another one who is now craving blueberries. Happy New Year! :o)

Ludicrous Mama said...

I don't have a Hobby Lobby near me! We should do a swap - those of you who live near Hobby Lobby, and those of us who live near a Daiso (I see many of the same picks and other bento supplies on eBay, JList and allthingsforsale for $4, that I only pay $1.50 for at Daiso!)
I've been too lazy to skewer things, thus far. But the one time I did, skewering blueberries with my niece (since my daughter was too young at the time to be trusted,) it was a big hit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails