Wednesday, January 26, 2011

bento at home!

 When I asked Adrian if he wanted me to make lunch, he said, "Yes, and...Have to take picture, Mommy!" He knows me so well:)
 On a dinosaur plate (Target last year), he is eating Banana Pumpkin muffins (I'll post the recipe Friday!) and marshmallows, strawberries in a hippo cup (Dollar Tree-2 cups +1 spoon...hippos, bears, monkeys, doggies) guarded by our trusty lion mini fork (Ebay Japan), Ritz cracker pesto jack stars (fondant cutter set Michael's) with pepperoni, and a red square skewer (Hobby Lobby Christmas) turkey roll up.

 Sweet boy got a haircut this morning...he was looking awful shaggy, so I buzzed it...in the bathtub...he screamed, there's hair everywhere, but he quickly forgot, told me he loved me :) and now it ready to eat lunch!

I'm linking up with bentolunch.net! Click on the button to see some fabulous lunch ideas!
Bento Lunch

2 comments:

kellybmomof3 said...

I love that you posted where you got all your supplies while you posted the food. Makes it great for beginners like me to know where to keep my eyes open! Thanks!

Meredith said...

You are welcome!!! When I started if was a little frustrating to see a LOT of cute stuff and not know where to find it:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails