Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fun Finds--Valentines for bentos!!!

I went to 3 stores today (in the same shopping center...in hopes to wear my boys out so they would nap!) Seriously, sometimes that is just how it works. Big A was not asleep yet, so I said, do you want to go to the store with Mommy? Yeah, Mommy...toys! We hit Dollar Tree, Micheal's and Target...and for about $3, I got everything in the picture...including one other big heart. The big heart containers were in the Dollar Spot at Target (labeled craft storage or something)....2 hearts that will work great in his lunches for the next month! The little hearts were from Micheal's and came in a pack of 10! (I used a 40% off coupon) He didn't get any toys, but he did come away with Dollar Tree Valentines to give his class...a pack with Nemo, Cars and Toy Story! Score for Mommy!

 and the heart picks were from Dollar Tree (100 picks for $1!!!)
 I'm still waiting for Party City to put their "Valentine party picks" on the shelf...there was a price for them, but no picks...so I'll let you know if they're cute! They also have bunnies (not on shelf yet either) for Easter, Shamrocks and Football picks...Go find some cuteness and tell me what you get!

After his 2 hour+ nap!!! making a Valentine for Ludee!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails