Monday, January 17, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday...no theme today!!!

 This week there is no theme, but I love Valentines, so I got out my heart cutters, sprinkles, heart shaped pasta, new heart boxes and picks and made a couple lunches for my little boy!
In the top he has apple slices, pb&j sandwich with pesto jack hearts, key lime yogurt with heart sprinkles, small heart box of m&ms, pita chips and hummus.
In the bottom, he has a small heart box of m&ms, homemade chicken nuggets, heart shaped pasta with peas, goldfish, colby jack cheese and turkey.
In case you're wondering...where did you get that???
the heart boxes are from Michael's, the heart picks are from Dollar Tree, the heart cutters are Wilton (an old set, but I think it's the same one you can find right now at Michael's or other craft stores), the heart pasta is from World Market, the heart sprinkles are from last year, but I'm sure you can find them at Target right now...check their Dollar Spot for some cute Valentine sprinkles and silicone muffin tins on the cheap!
If you want to participate in Muffin Tin Monday or just look at some very cute lunches, click on the button below! Muffin Tin Mom has some great ideas for meals and crafts for your children!
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth 

7 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I never knew there was such a thing as heart shaped pasta. Now that's cool!

kewkew said...

I'm Italian on my father's side of the family and when we were growing up we went to my Aunt's on Sundays and had quite the variety of pasta shapes served to us. But I have never seen heart shaped pasta.
Your tins look so yummy. Making me want homemade chicken nuggets too.

Unknown said...

I love that your told me where to find everything. The heart shaped box is what I am going to look for. It will be great for mystery foods.

Meredith said...

@JDaniel4's mom---they come in a pack of 10!!!!

lisa9999 said...

What a great tin. I am looking around for valentines things but there is not much available here.

Ludicrous Mama said...

Dollar Tree has 10-packs of those heart-shaped boxes too. Thanks for the where-to-buy list! I'll have to visit World Market today!

SnoopyGirl said...

I like your colorful pics and liners! So festive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails