Tuesday, September 7, 2010

More Bento and muffin tin monday

I just love my new mini bear cutter and these bear muffin cups are the perfect size for a mid afternoon BEARY snack...
pepperoni skewers on bear pick
bear shaped cheddar cheese
in a bear muffin cup
Kind of makes you feel all warm and fuzzy!!!

I was introduced to Muffin Tin Monday by Care-In at Sweet Brown Sugars. It's just another fun way to get your children to eat healthier foods and portions. I can even get my Big A to try new foods in a cute setting!

These are my new bear muffin cups. I saw these online and found then at Hobby Lobby and was happy to use a 40% off coupon. I've only seen these and a set of pink and yellow flower cups...we'll I'm a boy mom, so I thought these bears would be happy in our house of little bears. I can even use them for birthday cupcakes or Christmas brownies...big brown tummied bears...how cute!!!


He is still enjoying his bento lunches and usually eats everything in the box.
Homemade pepperoni & apple cheese crackers
extra sharp cheddar cheese squares and mini forks
fruit skewers
fig newtons
blue berry container of m&ms

2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Thanks for the kind comment on my shopping incident.
We have the bear cups too and they've been a lot of fun. Love that snack cup!
We've just recently bought some bento supplies from ebay, and are looking forward to trying them out!

Meredith said...

You're welcome. It seems like a lot of stuff is very girly, so I was happy to find the bear cups!

Related Posts with Thumbnails