Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving...Muffin Tin Monday style

Happy Thanksgiving to all my blogging friends and family!!! Today I am thankful for my family and the traditions we have for the holidays. My mom always had homemade Chex mix and fudge in the house during the holidays. Adrian is enjoying a pumpkin and peanut butter pumpkin shaped sandwich, colby jack pumpkins and turkeys, apple sauce with sprinkles, bananas and craisans with a cute little pumpkin pick, and a few m&ms and fudge hidden in the pumpkin paper. The picture below shows the fudge better. I used my mini cookie cutters to make pumpkins and leaves.
A sweet little hand was tired of Mommy taking pictures!
Fantasy Fudge (best flavor I think...recipe is on the back on any marshmallow fluff jar!)

fun Thanksgiving place mat (it's laminated!) Adrian made at Kid's Day Out!
 If you want to participate in Muffin Tin Monday, click on the button below. She has some amazing ideas for lunches and fun activities for children!
Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

4 comments:

Melissa said...

This all looks so pretty and festive, and I love the "little pumpkin" spoon. Happy Thanksgiving! :o)

alison said...

mmm, fudge! looks great!

Unknown said...

The fudge looks wonderful. I love the pumpkin and the turkey too.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Oh, it turned out so cute! Love your tin. Mmmm, fudge. I am a peanut butter fudge fan. My fav!

Related Posts with Thumbnails