Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Two if by Sea

  I've had these cutters for a couple years or more...the dolphins are sandwich cutters that I got for a dollar at the time. The angel fish is from a sea creature set, probably from Marshall's or Home Goods.The sea creature picks are also an older set from a cake supply store.
The jellyfish pods (actually from a space cutter set) and little boat are from allthingsforsale.com.
I've seen a handful of blogs make an octopus from string cheese, but I can't remember which one I saw recently. It was probably a picture on Pinterest.
They each got grapes and yogurt. Goldfish for my non pretzel eater and carrots and apples for my less picky 2 year old.
Bento Lunch

1 comment:

sheilaryan said...

You kill me with the eyeballs! What a fun sea-worthy lunch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails