Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Fall, Y'all!!!

 I love Fall! I pulled out my scarecrows and pumpkins last week and separated all my Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving Bento supplies so I would be ready and not searching for that cute something...
Adrian had a ham and muenster cheese sandwich on 12 grain bread with 2 pumpkins a top and applesauce with Fall sprinkles on the side.
Popcorn and goldfish in the middle and 2 pumpkin shaped pumpkin bread bites below.
Sweet Andrew got a PB& Fig jam sandwich on multi-grain rounds with Colby Jack pumpkins atop, grapes and carrots, Simply 7 hummus chips and a pumpkin bread bite too. We just received a box of Simply 7 chips from a giveaway through Family Fresh Meals! Yum-o!!

Used in these lunches

1 comment:

Jenni Price said...

Very fun fallish bentos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails