Monday, September 10, 2012

Dr. Seuss in the Target Dollar Spot

 This morning, my boys had their first Dentist appointment. No cavities!!!
A couple weeks ago, I won these cute 'tooth' picks from BentOnBetterLunches.
This was the perfect opportunity to use them...a post dentist snack!
I found these snack boxes in the Target Dollar Spot, perfect for a small portion. Each boy had grapes, cheese crackers, ham rolls and cheese...cut up mozzarella and Colby jack cut to look like a molar, ha! The little boxes had marshmallows.
 Thanks again, Cristi from BentOnBetterLunches!!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute boxes! I love the dollar spot at Target.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Looks like I need to make a trip to Target!

Anonymous said...

I checked out our target yesterday and found the dollar bins almost empty. Also, not a single bento type product. Sad we didn't have similar merchandise. Maybe I will make a trip to another target.

Amy V.

Related Posts with Thumbnails