Friday, February 17, 2012

Roasted Chickpeas

 I had no idea something could taste this good!!!
I got this recipe from a couple friends of mine...they both are nutrition minded cooks, both fitness instructors at my gym, so I thought I'd try it. One of my friends is vegan. She is trying to eliminate symptoms of a disease. My other friend is just a health nut and has changed her mindset since I knew her in high school. Looks amazing and is making choices to be healthy.
Here are their blogs

They both found the recipe on a couple blogs...
and 
I made these for the Super Bowl and they were a hit. I used chili powder, lime and salt and a little parsley. oh so good!! Add extra lime...so, so good!!

I'm joining these recipe swaps!

3 comments:

Babs said...

OMGosh those look de-licious!..and nutritious. I'm going to the store tomorrow to get the ingredients. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend. :) Babs

Anonymous said...

They look so yummy, Meredith. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to pin them and try them. Thanks for visiting Take Six.

Miz Helen said...

Hi Meridith,
I just love Roasted Chickpeas, they are an awesome treat. Your recipe and photo's look delicious!
Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a fabulous week.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

Related Posts with Thumbnails