Monday, April 18, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday...Happy Easter!!!

Easter egg grapes, Bunny marshmallows, apple sauce in a chicky container, colored eggs and ducky pb&j, and boots...all nestled in cute little Easter egg muffin papers...BOOTS??? The Easter Bunny could wear boots in this part of  Texas and fit in just right!

Happy Easter to all of you!!! Forgive my grainy photo...I made lunch and could not find my camera. Ever do that? I put it away Saturday night because we were supposed to have a showing on our house Sunday morning...yes, supposed to...they didn't show up. ergh...and now I can't find my camera. This is an iPhone picture!

I'm linking up with Muffin Tin Mom! Enjoy all the cute meals!
Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com

4 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Those pretzels are so funny! Great tin :-)

Unknown said...

I love the dyed bread. It looks so cute!

Hilary said...

My boys would fall all over themselves to get to those bunny marshmallows! I hope you had some yourself!

Jenni Price said...

I bet your boys liked your festive Easter mini sandwiches! They are really fun and I like how you colored them! Also, thanks Meredith for blessing me by sharing my blog with your church group! That was very thoughtful!

Blessings,
Jenni

Related Posts with Thumbnails