Monday, March 14, 2011

St. Patrick's Day muffin tin lunch

We made a last minute Muffin Tin Monday lunch today since our weekend was turned upside down from two trips to after hour / urgent clinics with my 3 1/2 year old...see post below for the gory details:)
He enjoyed  some fruit snacks in a GREEN cup, Veggie chips, strawberries with a GREEN turtle pick
vanilla sandwich cookie that looks like it has clovers all over it, GREEN yogurt, and a shamrock turkey and colby jack sandwich.
I bought a set of cookie cutters/stencils last year...glad I looked in the box this morning, there was a cute little shamrock just waiting to be used!
 I'm linking up with
Muffin Tin Mom

6 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Hope everyone is feeling better. Cute tin! I love that turtle pick.

Unknown said...

The clover sandwich is sooo cute!

Babs said...

What a super mom you are! I remember those days, but I didn't make the cute muffin tin lunch... that is so cute. I'm hoping you and your little one are "all better" today. Have a good week.

Sandy said...

Great lunch! That turtle pick is very cute!

Single Mama to Ngoc said...

Very cute, love your sandwich

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love the clover sandwich! Love the turtle pic!
Come over and visit me at Kathleen's.
Super lunch...yummy!
Have a blessed St. Patty's Day!
FABBY

Related Posts with Thumbnails