Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine's Day crafts and goodies!!!

'Tweetheart' platter of cheese skewers!!!
Valentine Goodie Bags for Adrian's classmates!!! 
I hit Dollar Tree and my mom's house:)...not really...she just had extra fruit snacks and Valentine candies that she didn't want. I found the stickers, candy and heart containers at Dollar Tree and Micheal's.
Adrian was so excited to give a sweet treat to each of his new friends!!!

cupcake picks from Hobby Lobby were 40% off this week. I used them for colby jack cheese skewers for Adrian's class party!!!
leftover cheese is great for nachos!!!
I used the tiniest heart cutter from a fondant set from Hobby Lobby (40% off this week!!!) to make heart cut outs of cheese.

I hope all those 3 year olds enjoy their tweet heart skewers as much as this Mommy enjoyed making them!!!
 Check out more fun ideas here!

 

4 comments:

Elle Belles Bows said...

Very cute!!! Kerri

Jenni Price said...

Hi Meredith! Thanks for visiting my blog and...it's nice to "meet" you! I love the cheese toothpick tops! They are really adorable!

Unknown said...

I love that you are having cheese at the party. The pickes and goodies bags look great.


Thank you so much for linking to the Virtual Valentine’s Day Party on my blog. Please take a moment between now and the end of the party Monday night to visit a few of the other party guests. I would love to everyone who linked up to have other guests stop by for a visit.

Remember if you visit two guests and leave me a comment that you did you could win a $15 Visa Gift Card.

Ginger said...

Cute! I love that you found all your supplies and such affordable places:)
Happy Valentines Day!

cyclona66 at aol dot com

Related Posts with Thumbnails