Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday & Muffin Tin Recipe!!

grapes, goldfish, White chocolate Chex Mix, pizza stuffed biscuits, summer squash
We haven't done many muffin tin meals over the summer and since we moved, but I love the idea and the portion size. It allows to me try new foods on my boys and get them to eat in a fun and cute way!
Andrew is learning how to eat a muffin tin meal with his mini fork! Adrian is a pro!


pizza stuffed biscuits
 Last night I made muffin tin pizza stuffed biscuits. I love this recipe because you can change it to your liking. I had leftover mini sausages and cheese from Adrian's party and a little salami in the refrigerator, so that's what I used.
1 can biscuits
mixture of cut sausage, salami and mozzarella
marinara sauce

Mix meat mixture with enough marinara to just coat it. Kneed each biscuit to flatten it and make it like a mini bowl and put it in the muffin tin. Add a heaping spoonful of meat mixture. Top with extra cheese. Bake at 350 until done.

I'm linking up with Muffin Tin Mom
Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com

1 comment:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Yum, the biscuits look great. I've done something similar but rolled the dough out and then folded it over so it looks like calzones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails