Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The beginning of the garden...til this morning...

I think gardening can be one of the most rewarding hobbies in life. It is a lot of work, but a lot of fun to see things come to life...
with all these yellow flowers on my cucumbers, squash and tomatoes
and the white flowers on the peppers and the flowers that haven't quite bloomed on the eggplant, I'm hoping for a very yummy summer!!!

I just bought some tomato cages to use on the cucumbers...
they need something to hang on to, and they were moving towards the squash!
Let's hope that tames them a bit...I just saw some baby cucs starting to show up!!!


an overall picture...the squash are huge...I had to move one of my sweet bells...I soaked her yesterday, so I think she'll survive the move...the tomatoes are growing nicely too...can't wait to see some red and yellow!

More cherries on this tomato bush...I think it has about 15 now!

Flowers started to bud on the eggplant below...


the squash below is about 3 weeks ago, the squash above was photographed this morning!

after a couple weeks, things begin to progress...



the first week of planting...everything looks so small

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails