Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm 8 months old!!!


I can't believe my little boy is 8 months old. He loves the camera, and I know I'm his mommy, but I think the camera loves him too! He is such a sweet little boy.

At 8 months, his favorite things are playing with Daddy, especially when Daddy tosses him in the air, eating sweet potatoes and bananas, playing with his donuts, (at least that's what I call them. Our friends, the Vollmers, gave us a bunch of toys from their now 2 1/2 year old, Julia. The donuts are those rings that fit on the yellow stick...you can see them in the picture...), talking, talking and talking some more, sitting up like a big boy and giving his Daddy, Mommy, Ludee or Grandpa a big squeeze around the neck. Ludee went into her archive and found pictures of me squeezing my grandparent's necks too!



Am I cute or what????

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails