Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!! 
I added red glasses for a little more color 
and the turkey place cards for all my guests.
 The boys are sitting at the end of the table with their special turkey plates. I got these from Pottery Barn Outlet a couple years ago. World Market has cute kid plates too, as see on Bab's blog!
I made these turkey napkins for their lunches, but thought they looked cute with their plates. I used mason jars covered with a cupcake liner (avoid spills!)  

 Our menu includes
Roasted Turkey 
Giblet Gravy
My Mimmie's Oyster Dressing
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Sweet Potatoes
Hashbrown Casserole
Green Beans with Bacon
Pumpkin Pie
Triple Berry Pie
Fudge
Fresh Fig Preserves with cream cheese and crackers

I'm joining
The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays


4 comments:

Marigene said...

Very warm and welcoming...
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving, Meredith!

Kathleen said...

Love the red! Cute settings for the kids!
Happy Tgiving and thanks for linking to Let's Dish!

Entertaining Women said...

I love all the special things that you do for your boys. Makes me happy. The Myott plates have been appearing pretty regularly on eBay lately. Give them a look. Happy
Thanksgiving! Cherry Kay

Alycia Nichols said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Meredith! I don't think I've ever eaten oyster dressing. I hear people talk about it all the time, but I have never had a chance to taste it. I must add that to my Bucket List! :-) The place cards are so cute!!!!!!! I love that! This will be a Thanksgiving to remember at the Moza household! Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails