Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday, Adrian!!!!

My sweet boy is 3 years old! I can't believe it's already been 3 years. I prayed so much for you. I couldn't wait to be pregnant, and then I had to wait 9 months to meet you! I prayed so much that you would be healthy and happy and I'm so thankful for God's faithfulness. You are an amazing little boy who touches my heart and has changed my life forever
Uncle Furphy is helping Adrian learn how to blow a whistle...he is such a good sport and always makes time for his nephews! They LOVE him. He is great at putting puzzles together too!
Right now, our birthday parties are with family...aunts, uncles, grandparents and close family friends. I just don't want Adrian to grow up not knowing who his relatives are. I want him to know they are special, they love him and the importance of family. I hope his day was as good as I planned!
the cake...BIG 3...Adrian want to light the candle again and again.
He was so happy with his train cake! He loves choo choos!!
Sweet little Andrew was such a good sport...his favorite spot is in Mommy's arms right now...I kind of like him there too!

Thomas the Train Whistle
Our train engineering family!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails