Wednesday, January 6, 2010

new chairs to compliment the new kitchen

I'll be the first to admit that sometimes I am really indecisive and sometimes I make very rash decisions....I annoy even myself with this. I was rather proud of myself for the decisions I made for our kitchen...I thought a LOT about the colors, materials, designs etc...looked a LOT and then bought and I don't think I returned anything...a true miracle, ask my husband or my mom about my problem with buying and returning...I bought this table and chairs about a year ago and after a while was never happy with the chairs.
They were bulkier than I thought, didn't fit under the table well and after the kitchen was finished, they looked rather cheap...
so I set out on a hunt...online looking everywhere...and finally found these last week at World Market...I love that store and I love even more that they were half price and came 2 to a package...
we bought six...my sweet brother paid for 2 of them with a gift car he gave us for Christmas...I also had a 10% off coupon and a $10 off coupon...so I bought 2 sets in one transaction with the 10% off and the other set with the $10 off...thus saving double what I would have with only one of the coupons...I think I'm quite savvy when it comes to saving money!
I think I've somewhat redeemed myself for my rash decision with the other chairs...




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails