Friday, September 26, 2008

Who needs toys????




I think we have settled in somewhat nicely to our home. It has its quirks. I have been looking for rugs to cover some of the floors with, I have yet to find curtains I like for our bedroom, I am getting used to where I put my trash cans, but all in all, it is a great house with a lot of room for memories.

Adrian's room is bigger than any room in the house it seems, so we went to IKEA to pick up a few things and found a big blue rug for his room...I figured it's not a fancy rug, so it's safe for a 13 months old to play on.

Well, I walked in on him the other day and there he was playing on...or with the rug...who needs toys, Mom, when you forget to cut the tag off the underside of the rug and I can't to hunt it down and find it like buried treasure.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails