Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Adrian!!!!

We had a fabulous day! Adrian turned 1 on August 14th. This is late because we have been moving into our 'new' house and the internet was not hooked up. I'll post the pictures in a little while...they're on a disc...somewhere!!! I found the pictures
Adrian was such a good little boy during his party. We were so busy this week. We have showings, back and forth to Ludee and Papau's house, we were packing, signing papers and much more. We raided the grandparent's house since ours was all packed up. We invited a few of Adrian's friends to join us for cake and refreshments. I can't believe a year has gone by. Adrian now eats deli meats and cheeses, vegetable soup, crackers, toast, his usual fruits and vegetables, and he has now tried cake! He talks up a storm, likes to roll his drums back and forth to you, loves to laugh at silly faces, play peek a boo, and will show off his teeth. He doesn't like to be messy...look at the eating my cake picture, and wants to have his Mommy and Daddy close by. He is such a sweet natured little boy, gives the best hugs, and with the twinkle in his eye and his huge grin, he lets us know just how much he loves us and just how blessed we are to have him to love.
Happy Birthday, little one!
getting ready for my guests



opening a present...Mommy reads me my card

my friends

my cake...Mommy and Ludee made me the ocean


eating my cake...YUM-O!

playing with Uncle Murphy

my birthday nap....partying makes me sleepy



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails