Saturday, August 8, 2009

My love for pottery

On display in my Romanian pie rack...

I'll admit it, I'm a pottery junkie...I would rather go shopping for this kind of stuff than just about anything...My church women's ministry had a pottery painting night--such fun, a little overwhelming to sit there with a blank white plate in front of me begging me what to do??? what to do??? If you know me well, you know I am so indecisive...so this was actually quite difficult to start...you have to make a decision and go with it...so I picked up a stencil of swirlies that I liked and tried to mimic it and also tried to remember what most of my Romanian pottery flowers and swirls looked like...It's a first...so I guess it's not so bad for my first try! I want to do it again...soon...any takers for a fun night out for pottery painting???

I think it will make a nice display for breads, cake or cookies!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails